Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weird Dreams

So the other night I have this really weird dream...
I have this dream about this doll some guy makes himself (she was a beautiful doll btw) that is trying to kill me... A FREAKEN DOLL!!! I am 26 yrs old... Does anyone NOT find this a bit disturbing that a grown adult is dreaming about a DOLL trying to kill them??? What does a dream like that mean????? Other then the obvious that I really probably need a shrink Sigh..... I can kick the dolls ass if I wanted too and yet I run from it. Which amazingly it manages to kill a lot of people in my dream as well. And no I didn't watch child's play recently, indulge in any drugs or alcohol the night before. It's just my own messed up mind. I swear I can have the dumbest dreams sometimes...

So my question to you is what is your most recent dumb dream?

No comments: