Thursday, October 25, 2007

Was MIA

Well as you noticed there was no blog entry yesterday, not because I was lazy or just really busy at work? No, It was because I was DYING! Seriously or I felt I was.... It all started at around midnight, now wait back up it started earlier then that I guess around 7pm.... I was what I felt was getting hungry so I thought I want one of those Denny's Apple crisps? So I go to Denny's but then think when I get there that maybe I should have some real food first. Thinking that I do have kids and even though they are not with me what lesson am I teaching them???? (None I guess since they are not with me, but it was good in theory). So I order a Buffalo chicken sandwhich. Which was really good btw..... I ate my sandwhich while emailing a friend on my phone and trying not to look at the three guys across the way who are acting like they are not looking at me but turn their heads quickly when I look at them.... It was quiet annoying but I delt with it. By this time I am stuffed and no room from my apple crisp... Sigh.... And it was what I came there for... So anyways....

After dinner ALONE, I head home. Once I get home my tummy starts acting funny... I think at first that I am still hungry??? But how could that be? I mean this sandwhich was HUGE and I ate all of it and felt totally stuffed LOL.... I proceed to go to bed. Then all the sudden after sleeping for about an hour, I start feeling this tight piercing pain in my stomach, the room is spinning and I instantly wake up. OMG I am going to be sick.... I do one of those fast walks where you are too scared to run but yet you don't want to walk either. I get into the bathroom and I it appears my senses have enlightened with this new ray of stabbing tummy pain... I can now spell every little smell in my bathroom. I have the pine cleaner stuff is the first thing that I smell and I begin to feel the chuncks come to my throat. Then I smell the toliet (with out my head even near it mind you) and it then goes.... At first I am thinking OMG how is there SO much I only had a freaken Sandwhich!!!! For lunch was just a hot pocket! Geez..... But it kept going and going.... Everytime I swallowed well it didn't stay long until I believe I saw the remains of my entire low intestines in the toliet (sorry graphic I know).... Which by then I am also thinking if I knew this was how my sandwhich was going to end up, I would of saved the 8 bucks for something else (pepto maybe?) who knows... Such a waste of a good sandwhich.... Oh btw I am never eating a Buffalo Chicken Sandwhich again, that or the chicken strips period (which has been added to the list of Almonds ugh.... I shutter to even say the word!) BLAH! Just isn't so tasty come back up! I then now do the slow walk back to my bedroom. To then be woken up every hour for the next 4 hours with things flying out of places that well should just not happen at least not in the way it was LOL.....

I think for a moment that maybe I will be okay and still go to work... But by 4 am and having to be up for work in 2 hours I realise there is no way I am making it to work!!!! I call in at 6am leave a message with my supervisior. And head to sleep again.... I have to say after tomorrow I think I need a switch in brands of toliet paper because right now my ass hates freaken toliet paper (though it's grateful to still have something LOL or I am at least)......

Luckly I go my ex to get the kids which I was so thankful for :) AND he is suppose to get them THIS Saturday AND Sunday.... Which normally I would be SO excited because I NEVER get the weekends off of the kids (well I use to get at least Sundays but for the past month I haven't really even got that) But never a Saturday unless I normally pay someone to watch them so I can go out. So I finally get a Saturday and I have NO plans!!!! I am going to be so freaken BORED! Everyone is busy with stuff.... ugh.... Not that I am complaining by having the day off, I am not I am thankful... Just wish I had something to do while having that day off... And doing crap around the house or "relaxing".... I want to do something, go somewhere but that isn't even fun ALONE!!!!! Sigh.....

So there it is my day yesterday :) Hope you enjoyed and I hope it wasn't too graphic lol.

No comments: