Friday, September 12, 2008

Quiet

So what do I hear, QUIETNESS... Kids are in bed, my boyfriend is asleep.... You would think one would rejoice, sing a hymn (that's how you spell it right??? okay, what so to blog I have to pass a spelling bee too?) Anyways, but I am not.... I already did my list of things to do, email... Check.... Myspace.... Check... Mobsters.... Check.... Steal lots of money from people on mobsters to piss them off when morning comes because I took about 300,000 from them and so they end up yelling swear words at their computer, Damn you Husslu (no I didn't come up with this name mobsters some how felt that I should be graced with this name. Everyone else picked their names however, I guess I am special. So nah!)... Check (just wrote like the longest phrase, sentence whatever it would be called)... Check... Call friends who don't answer their phone, but some did, and ended up taking to my ex and one good friend so check.... checked my mommy group but realized I don't have the patience to read like a 1000 posts so clicked off that immediately... check... Ignore the dishes.... Check, And now blogging so check....

And yet I sit here and I am bored... Though I will say that I am trying so hard not to jinx myself because even though I am bored, for FOUR freaken nights now Katie has woken up crying her head off saying she hurts down there upinside her girl parts shall we say. We have had an ER trip already and nothing... We can't figure this out for the life of us. So today I keep her home and realise she is a bit constipated (funny cause last week it was flowing like no ones business but hey bodies are weird sometimes which also means she has had some dairy lately). Anyways get some nice little enama stuff everyones dream to have their mom shoot liquid up their butts... Of course her response was why did you put the stingy thing up there??? Well, I don't know Katie for shits and giggles maybe???? To make you poop goober! No I didn't tell my 6 yr old that exactly! Of course mins later she looks like she is about to explode and well boy oh boy can you say barf bag when walking into the bathroom. Now katie is a SMALL girl like a whole 30lbs and she is only 6... How on earth can a smell that you would expect from some guy come out of her????????? I regress to try to figure this one out. Katie proudly shows me how soft her belly is and that she is all better... Asks as well if I will be sticking her with the stingy thing anymore. I let her know I won't for now...

So we are all crossing our fingers this works and she sleeps tonight... Because OMG I do NOT want to go to the freaken ER at 2am sit there for HOURS once again for them to tell me I don't know, maybe she has worms in her butt (that's what they said was possibly it the first time) Well can you CHECK please... Which is an interesting thing in itself.... See we had NO clue what was causing Katie's pain. All she could say was it hurt up in her privates. So now I am informed by this stupid ER doc that I have to check her to see worms... Never in my life did I think I would want to dig, poke and prod through my daughters butt hole to find a disgusting little worm. I just never thought I would ever even think of that sentence... (note to self things I never thought I would say as a mom log number 33,432 please have a worm in your butt, please have a worm in your butt).... Sigh being a mom is just so great.... Seriously just go out there and have like 12 of them, I dare you! LOL.

So all in all we are *hoping* this did the trick and maybe JUST MAYBE it's constipation and nothing more serious.... I don't want to even think about the alternatives (which was something was stuck up inside of her that she put there god knows when, and I would have to blame myself for giving her the curious gene or something since I found out at the age of ten I put paper in my ears and I have NO clue when I did such a thing but apparently I thought it was a good place to stick paper?!).

Other then that, it's about all going on here.... Well other then the obvious, ya know sucky gas prices, no freaken money, going insane daily, wanting to strangle boyfriend from time to time, ready to sell the children to the lowest.. uhem I mean highest um yeah bidder.... Things like that.....

So here is some wine because I have to save mine for tomorrow... My boyfriend is passed out on Benadryl and I am not certain I can violate him in his sleep and well being a little buzzed, off of the wine that I have left and not succeding in his rape just doesn't sound too fun! So I will wait until tomorrow when the kids are gone and well he is more awake to violate him before I decide to drink anything.... What? don't judge me, It's been like a freaken month since I had a glass... Oh yeah you were thinking about the rape part wasn't you??? Again don't judge me... You're just jealous.... You only wish I could rape you.... hehehe....

Goodnight all.....

1 comment: