Thursday, September 4, 2008

Phew what a long couple of weeks....


Well in my last post I mentioned how my son broke his finger... Well on Friday he got his cast :) a camo one as seen on the left... He is so proud! He says it's his army gun going around peew peewing everyone (that in case you didn't know was the sound of his gun!). He has to wear it for 3 wks so can we say he will have a REALLY STINKY ARM... Ugh and he has to ride in the car home with me!!!!! LOL

The girls well.... They started school last week right... On the Friday before I enrolled them in the school we were told they were suppose to go to. On Saturday I get a call from that school and then I am told it's the wrong school they should go to the school that is on the other side of us? Funny makes no sense this the school I enrolled them in was right down the street on my side of the street the other one is on the other side of the street and further down. But whatever... We enrolled them anyways. Well on Tuesday I get a call from them letting me know that the first school we enrolled them in was after all the school they were suppose to be in.... What??? You have to be f'n kidding me?????? Nope! All I get is a big I am sorry... So on Wednesday I had to go to the old school get their school supplies and then take the girls to the new school. I FINALLY got them enrolled by 11am.... Sigh....

Other then that things went well. I walked the girls to school for the first time today. I swear my legs were screaming on the way back saying excuse me you normally do not use me like this and well a warning would of been nice! Not to mention it didn't help that this mom started walking with me and well she walked faster then I did, so I walked faster too... Can't let her know I can't keep up right?????? I am SUPER MOM (saying that in the overcast voice!) Okay so I am not but one could dream.

She asked if I was going to join the PTA... I have considered this.... Thinking of the PTA I know this couldn't be correct but I just imagin these women in this like sun dresses drinking tea talking about I don't know things like how can we make school lunch something the kids would actually eat???? I don't know.... I plan to join today so I will update you on that.

That's the update.... I will talk to you peeps soon. Enjoy and I hope you had a nice long weekend :)

No comments: