Monday, September 15, 2008

P.S. I Love You!!!


So last night I watched the Movie P.S. I love you! OMG I am SO inlove with this movie and not just because Gerard Butler was in it, though it did help... Good lord he is sexy. I mean come on look at the man (Pics Below)

So Sexy just look at those eyes!!! I am not much for older men but wow I would so leave Derrick in a heart beat and do him if he offered.... Okay so I wouldn't leave Derrick I would just let him know that he is on the list. What? You know you guys have a list! What is the list? It's a list of people who if they ever came up to you and said they wanted to have hot and wild lovens that your partner would be like oh, yeah it's great, go a head hunny, I am good.... You have fun... Besides they are "on the list" lol... But hey even the star wasn't too shabby himself. Shown here so sexy right???? See Nice huh??? For those of you men if any of you ever read this thing you might reconize him better by this pic Though honestly for me doesn't make me want to google all over him?? Maybe it's just me though????

Anyways, it is a WONDERFUL story, I know I wanted to watch it when it came out but just never went! It will have you laughing, then crying, then laughing, then crying.... It's a complete rollercoster of GREATNESS!!!! I really did love it.... It really became my favorite movie!!!! Must see, total Chick flick....

Anyways I just wanted to share.... P.S. I love you Like 10 thumbs up! Yes I have 10 thumbs... Don't call me a freak! You don't know me.... Don't judge me!!!! LOL.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up, it's Gerard Butler in P.S. I Love You, not Clive Owen. And the last 2 pics are of Gerard, too. They both make my heart skip a beat!

Misty said...

Thanks I fixed my mistake... Think I had a total brain fart lol.